Advice for Session Organisers
At Corsham HC, Session Organisers (SOs) are ultimately responsible for ensuring that a hockey session is Covid compliant. An SO can be a coach, captain, nominated player or non-playing Club Volunteer. Although the Session Organiser is the lead for the session they may have nominated assistants.
All Session Organisers and nominated assistants MUST have done the following prior to leading a Corsham HC hockey session:
1) Signed an England Hockey Participation Agreement.
2) Re-registered on ClubBuzz for 2020/21 season.
3) Read the Return to Play Guidance April (for all participants).
4) Read the Covid 19 Risk Assessment.
5) Read the specific Session Organisers Guidance.
5) Attended a briefing session at Springfield with Corsham HC Covid Officer.
6) Read the EH Guidance for Coaches.
7) Agreed to lead by example at all times Safety Briefing 2021.
If you have any questions please contact:
Corsham HC Covid Officer: Elliott Maddison - email@example.com