Covid 19 Guidance - Return to Play
The Corsham HC Covid Officer is Elliott Maddison: Covid.email@example.com
Any member showing symptoms of Covid-19 after a hockey session should phone NHS Track & Trace and inform the Corsham HC Covid Officer immediately (Using the email above or the phone number in the Return to Play Guidance April ).
Corsham HC has undertaken a comprehensive Covid 19 risk assessment in conjunction with the Springfield Centre. We ask all players, coaches, umpires, parents/carers from Corsham HC and visiting teams to read the relevant guidance below before coming to the pitch to participate. Thank you.
Please note, there are no spectators allowed inside the main gate at the Springfield Centre.
Match Day Guidance for Away & Home Teams.
Parent & Carer Guidance for all Junior sessions
Advice for Session Organisers for coaches and assistants running sessions
Return to Play Guidance April for all participants
Every Corsham HC member must:
1) Sign up to the England Hockey Participation Agreement
2) Complete their registration with ClubBuzz for the 2020/21 Season.
Only those members who have completed both of these will be invited to training sessions.
Invitation to Training Sessions:
- Participants will be invited to training sessions via a ClubBuzz Selection email.
- Participants must respond with either 'Accept' or 'Decline' at least 48 hours prior to the session taking place.
- Only participants who have 'Accepted' 48 hours prior to the session will be able to attend a session.
- By 'Accepting' selection you are confirming that you have read the Return to Play Guidance April
- The ClubBuzz selection will be used to compile Attendance Registers which are supplied to England Hockey for track & trace.
In preparation for returning to play, members are asked to familiarise themselves with the following documents from England Hockey:
Further information can be found on the England Hockey Covid 19 Support web pages.
(last updated 6th April 2021)