Covid 19 Guidance - Step 4 Return to Play
The Corsham Hockey Club Covid Officer is Sheila Stansfield
Every participant must:
1) Sign up to the England Hockey Participation Agreement
2) Complete their registration with ClubBuzz for the 2020/21 Season.
Ony those members who have completed both of these will be invited to training sessions.
Invitation to Training Sessions:
- Participants will be invited to training sessions via a ClubBuzz Selection email.
- Participants must respond with either 'Accept' or 'Decline' at least 48 hours prior to the session taking place.
- Only participants who have 'Accepted' 48 hours prior to the session will be able to attend a session.
- By 'Accepting' selection you are confirming that you have read the Corsham HC Step 4 Return to Play Guidance.
- The ClubBuzz selection will be used to compile Attendance Registers which are supplied to England Hockey for track & trace.
We are waiting for confirmation from Wiltshire Council for a re-opening date for the astroturf. We are hoping that Senior training will resume no later than w/c 28th September. The first League matches are on 24th October.
We are hoping to start Junior training early in October.
In preparation for returning to play, members are asked to familiarise themselves with the following documents from England Hockey:
Further information can be found on the England Hockey Covid 19 Support web pages.
(last updated 9th September 2020)